While more than half of Dubai residents have already received the Covid-19 vaccine, many are still yet to receive it. The Ministry of Health and Prevention in the UAE has already expanded the vaccination campaign, now covering all Emiratis and residents.
Below are the steps:
– Register for an account with the DHA through the website: https://services.dha.gov.ae/eservices/DHAWeb/Default.aspx?FormLanguage=English
– Download the DHA app
– Log in using your DHA Account or UAE Pass
– Select “BOOK COVID-19 VACCINE”
– Follow the symptom checker process Answer the questions carefully to determine your eligibility for taking the vaccine
– Schedule your appointment by choosing the nearest center and the suitable time
– Review the details and confirm your appointment
– You will receive an SMS to confirm your appointment. Please read the consent form before attending the clinic.